Comprehensive and Integrated Legal Services.
The Barrister Group L.C. provides you and your business with attorneys
that possess the experience of working with hundreds of small and medium
size privately held companies throughout the Midwest. Let our attorneys
worry about the legal aspects of your business so you can concentrate on
growth and maximizing profits. We have the experience, legal knowledge,
and resources required to ensure that your business will maintain its
strength over the course of time.
Our business consultation practice is dedicated to helping you and your
business succeed. Working with the attorneys at The Barrister Group,
L.C. will give you the peace of mind that comes from knowing the legal
aspects of your business are being handled by attorneys that
specialize in assisting the privately held business.
The Barrister Group commonly advises and counsels Privately Held
Businesses as to the following:
• Drafting, Negotiating & Executing Business Contracts
• Choice of the proper Business Entity and the Formation of
• Buying or Selling an existing business – Mergers &
• Non-Compete Agreements & Confidentiality Issues
• Small Business “Start-Ups”
• Drafting By-Laws, Operating Agreements, and Shareholder
• Employee and Independent Contractor Issues and Pitfalls
• Asset Protection and Business Succession Planning
Each stage of a Business’ life cycle offers different legal challenges.
The attorneys at The Barrister Group L.C. will work with you to put in
place the proper legal entities, guidelines, and procedures which are
appropriate at each stage of a Business’ life.